Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's Been A While!

I have only just realised how long it has been since my last entry! It has been a busy couple of months:)

I have worked as the receptionist at Hairtune for 6 months now. I created a simple website for them and a facebook page which has been fun! Here's our new website www.hairtunesalon.com. I also started selling my beaded and mixed media jewellery at the salon in the middle of May which is just wonderful and I have had a great response so far :)

I also made the decision to finally study to become an Aromatherapist. This is something that I have wanted to do for the longest time and I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to helping people and creating natural products for health, beauty and home. I've just completed my 1st lesson and loved it! I'm a firm believer in learning and following your passion and I'm so incredibly lucky to have the most supportive Hubby! We always encourage each other to do what we love and I believe that's so important.


A shadow photo of Joel & I taken near Leavenworth, WA. June 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment